What Should I Read This Summer?
The summer is coming and it is the perfect time to discover new findings from the work of PVD Laboratory. Check out our recent publications from the first half of 2022. The publications cover a variety of topics ranging from diagnostic of fundamental phenomena in plasma, through the material research of metal-boron-carbide coatings to quantum simulations of amorphous materials. A list of all publications is available on this link.
- Modelling of dcMS and HiPIMS process with hydrocarbon gas admixture
- Spatially resolved study of spokes in reactive HiPIMS discharge
- Predicting the composition of W-B-C coatings sputtered from industrial cylindrical segmented target
- Dynamics of bipolar HiPIMS discharges by plasma potential probe measurements
- Synthesis and characterization of Ta–B–C coatings prepared by DCMS and HiPIMS co-sputtering
- W 4f electron binding energies in amorphous W-B-C systems
- Phase formation, thermal stability and mechanical properties of Nb-B-C coatings prepared by combinatorial magnetron sputtering
- Single-shot spatial-resolved optical emission spectroscopy of argon and titanium species within the spoke